Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update on Everythinggg!

I want to start off by saying that I will try to be more .... adamant about blogging 1-2x a week--whether it is completely random or ttc related.

My mom wrote a letter to my OB's office about the Nurse/Midwife whom we talked to after learning peanut was no longer with us. This nurse was downright rude, had no bedside manners, showed no sympathy or empathy, and had no compassion. She expected me to cope with the idea that we lost the baby 10minutes after learning this terrible news..that is unrealistic. She asked me how many times i've been pregnant and I told her 5 times. . . She smiled and asked how many kids I had at home. . . I said 0. She then went on to say "hold on, wait a minute, now i understand".  It does not matter how many kids someone has at home, a loss is a loss...it still cuts you deep. 

I have been playing catch up with homework most of the week -- my motivation is completely gone because I have been extremely exhausted. I work basically fulltime, plus fulltime school, plus everything else I need to do. Plus, i try to make it to the gym 2-3x a week and usually that doesnt happen.

As far as ttc goes, I am almost positive i had another chemical due to the fact i had 3-4 faintly positive tests 1/24-1/27 -- then started bleeding. I am hoping that our luck changes soon and we get blessed with a healthy pregnancy soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment