Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Goals

Just as I thought, my cycle returned fully yesterday(1/2/12), a little over 5 weeks since my d&c. My midwife said, if my first cycle after the surgery seems normal for me, then we can try for our miracle then! I am excited, but we're also very cautious..all we have been doing lately is hoping and praying.

I have decided to start the Spark 24-day challenge by Avocare this month..I am ordering it on thursday. A friend is currently on it and has had results...so i figure i'll give it a try and jumpstart my diet/weightloss. We're also fully, completely doing TMMO also, its hard because i dont feel like im paying enough towards bills, but in the long run i know it is what we need to do, to get them paid off.

Benny has been so good lately, we both cannot imagine life without him! he's our #1 baby. I really don't know what i would do w/o him..I probably would dwell on losing peanut. He's always so cute and playful. We <3 our pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment