Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Cycle After Surgery and Everything Else Update

I started using the digital opks yesterday and wouldn't you know it..i got my positives which was not really a shock, because that meant my body is back to normal and hopefully our healthy bean is coming to us---soon! I started weight watchers again 1/3/12. Hoping to lose 30+lbs..but if i become pregnant in the next couple months i'll have to adjust my plan to cater my pregnant self (when the time comes). Today is cd11, and my opks is positive (i just used the cheapie this morning)..i should O by this weekend, which is great! i had a feeling this would be coming b/c i felt the pinching in my ovaries 2-3 days ago. Every 2 wks, we are going to try to set aside 200-250 for gas/groceries but it will mostly depend on what we need that week, and what/how many times I'll need to drive into New Ulm/Mankato/Waconia. We are getting a new stove today or tomorrow too! I am so excited! the one we have is super old, so it'll be nice to have a new stove that has a thermostat that actually works! annnnd its ceramic/glasstop too..so thats a plus! ahhhh! I can't wait. Next, we'll have to look into a new pump for our dishwasher or possibly a new dishwasher...google has become my new best friend! As for the TMMO, because it was James' birthday week..i didnt spend as much as i had wanted to pay off our bills. This next check, however will be starting. I have it kinda planned out in my head..but we'll see how much we will be able to swing...it all depends how much i work or how much James works..and if he gets overtime. If he does...great! if not, we will just have to adjust our TMMO, and pay what we think is reasonable.



No comments:

Post a Comment