Sunday, October 16, 2011

After 2 years, We're Pregnant!!

On October 13th, something felt off to me..so I went to Walgreens and bought 2 boxes of tests. I got home from walgreens/work and took 4 tests..the positive result poped up right away, we were shocked to say the least! We were not expecting to be pregnant right now, especially since we decided we'd stop trying so hard around this time because DH is so busy with field work, I sometimes rarely see him until I go to bed.

October 14th, I went to the clinic to confirm the pregnancy and of course their test came back positive too! yippee! I called my Midwife and I went in for my 1st draw on October 15th---levels that time came back at 260! I'm most deff pregnant! I go back for my 2nd draw on October 17th--levels should double too! Based on my O day, We're due June 22nd! So excited, and when our first appt comes i'm sure the date would change some. we're still so over the moon, especially since I was concentrating on paying our debt off, losing weight ect..and BAM! Pregnant!

                                                

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just love that there will be a new baby in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! Also love the new background :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! We're over the moon excited, DH finally told his MIL/FIL too.

    ReplyDelete