Friday, July 8, 2011

Miscarriage and Blood Test

I know I posted that we got pregnant last month...but on July 3rd it ended with an early miscarriage//chemical pregnancy. If some of you do not know what a chemical pregnancy is..it is when you get pregnant and for whatever reason the embryo/fetus/baby does not stick and ends in an early miscarriage. My cycle started July 4th ( i spotted for 3 days before). I finally got my results back from my blood test to check for any abnormalities with my chromosomes......and the results were NORMAL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this ((hugs)). An easy way to describe a chemical pregnancy vs a miscarriage is a chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy loss that happens before your expected period, in other words your egg got fertilized but didn't implant. A miscarriage is a pregnancy loss after your expected period. I've had one of each and both are heart breaking. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete